Calyx Femto Firmware (ver 3.3.0) - OS : Windows
Warnning!! This firmware is not compatible with other device (ex, Calyx DAC 24/192).
How to upgrade firmware
1. Open Calyx Driver Control Panel
2. Move 'Device 0'
3. Check the firmware version(RevisionID)
- If the Calyx Femto has the most recent firmware (RevisionID : 0X0330),
there is no need to perform a firmware update.
4. Move 'Firmware Ugrade'
5. Browse to the location where the firmware image file was downloaded and select the *.bin file.
6. Click 'Start Firmware Upgrade'
- If the firmware upgrade failed , please try again(try 3 times).
* If you've updated the latest firmware in the Windows, don't need to update it in other OS (OS-X).
Calyx Femto Firmware (ver 3.3.0) - OS : Windows [Download Link]